Do I need to renew my Australia Online ETA/eVisitor if my passport has changed/expired?
Your eVisitor is linked to the passport number you use in your application, and you should use the same passport to travel to Australia.
If you get a new passport, you should advise us of the new passport details before you travel to Australia. Otherwise, you will be delayed at the airport and might be denied permission to board your plane.
If you get a new passport while you are in Australia, you do not need to apply for another eVisitor as long as the one you have is still valid. If you leave Australia while your eVisitor is still valid, you can travel on your new passport but you should keep your old passport with you, as your eVisitor is attached to that passport.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Are children required to apply for Australia Online ETA/eVisitor?
- What advantages does the Online ETA/eVisitor provide?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Australia ETA/eVisitor application?
- Am I guaranteed admission to Australia?
- How long is an Australia Online ETA/eVisitor valid for?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Australia Online ETA/eVisitor application?
- Do I need an ETA/eVisitor to go to Australia?
- Who requires an ETA/eVisitor to enter Australia?
- What is ETA/eVisitor?
- How Australia Visa Works?