How Australia Visa Works?
2 mins video - Foreign nationals wishing to travel to Australia are required to possess a valid passport of their country and a valid Australia e-Visa.To attract more foreign tourists and to encourage them to plan their travel to Australia, Government of Australia has initiated e-Visa from 2016 and it was introduced for citizens of many countries. Besides that, Government of Australia implemented a modern electronic system for processing your Australia visa electronically at arrival ports. From now on, you can get your Australia visa fast and simple without having to send your passport to the Australia Embassy.
How to apply for an Australian eta/evisitor visa online in 3 easy steps
Fill out the online application form, providing: the airport of arrival, date of arrival, full name, passport number, date of birth, and your nationality. You are required to enter the personal information that matches the information on your passport.
Pay the service fee and Government fee online by your Credit/Debit Card, Paypal or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account (Payment Guidelines). After finishing your order with payment, you will receive a confirmation email for your visa order and an email to request some require documents to process the visa for you. Then we will process your Australia e-Visa and send it to you by email. You can receive the email within 5 business hours with our rush service and within 24 hours with our urgent service, once you have sent us all the required documents. However, those services will cost more than normal.
Download the Australia eVisa and print it out. You need to show the eVisa on arrival. It takes 5 - 10 minutes to get the visa stamped on your passport by Australian Immigration Officers at the airport or seaport.
The eVisa gives you confidence to travel to Australia. With our help, you will save a lot of time and money, so you can enjoy your trip in the best way!
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Are children required to apply for Australia Online ETA/eVisitor?
- What advantages does the Online ETA/eVisitor provide?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Australia ETA/eVisitor application?
- Am I guaranteed admission to Australia?
- Do I need to renew my Australia Online ETA/eVisitor if my passport has changed/expired?
- How long is an Australia Online ETA/eVisitor valid for?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Australia Online ETA/eVisitor application?
- Do I need an ETA/eVisitor to go to Australia?
- Who requires an ETA/eVisitor to enter Australia?
- What is ETA/eVisitor?