What kind of information do I need to complete the Australia Online ETA/eVisitor application?
As an applicant you must be a citizen of an eligible country and hold an ordinary passport with a validity of 6 months from your arrival date.
The following information will be required during the application process for an Australia ETA/eVisitor application:
- Name, surname, and date of birth
- Nationality as stated in the passport you are using in the application
- Passport details such as: the number, issuing country, date of issue and expiration.
- A valid and current email address and a contact number
- A valid payment method such as a credit or debit card
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Are children required to apply for Australia Online ETA/eVisitor?
- What advantages does the Online ETA/eVisitor provide?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Australia ETA/eVisitor application?
- Am I guaranteed admission to Australia?
- Do I need to renew my Australia Online ETA/eVisitor if my passport has changed/expired?
- How long is an Australia Online ETA/eVisitor valid for?
- Do I need an ETA/eVisitor to go to Australia?
- Who requires an ETA/eVisitor to enter Australia?
- What is ETA/eVisitor?
- How Australia Visa Works?