What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Australia ETA/eVisitor application?
In the case that you make a mistake while completing your online ETA/eVisitor, please contact us as soon as possible. If you contact us we will assist you in making the necessary amendments on your application before it is sent with incorrect information as this could affect the approval of your visa.
It is imperative that while completing the online application form to obtain the ETA/eVisitor for Australia you provide accurate information and details. Complete each section using your complete name as it appears on your passport. The passport fields like issuing date and expiration date have to match the information on your passport.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Are children required to apply for Australia Online ETA/eVisitor?
- What advantages does the Online ETA/eVisitor provide?
- Am I guaranteed admission to Australia?
- Do I need to renew my Australia Online ETA/eVisitor if my passport has changed/expired?
- How long is an Australia Online ETA/eVisitor valid for?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Australia Online ETA/eVisitor application?
- Do I need an ETA/eVisitor to go to Australia?
- Who requires an ETA/eVisitor to enter Australia?
- What is ETA/eVisitor?
- How Australia Visa Works?