Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
The Lunar New Year, more commonly known as Chinese New Year or Spring Festival, is the most important celebration of the year for every Asian community around the world. Chinese New Year represents much more than a simple change of year as we can celebrate in the West through the night of December 31st. It’s the biggest celebration of the year and it’s sacred because it’s a family celebration. The Chinese New Year is therefore one of the only times of the year when the entire population is on vacation and everyone returns to their home village.
Chinese New Year are coming soon and you might have some important things on your mind: How should you spend these holidays ?
Celebrate with us and take advantage of the incredible offer with the Promo Code: CNY2019
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 40% OFF.
The program will end in February 15th 2019.
- The ultimate best things to do in Australia
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Changes to lodgement methods for Family Stream visa applications
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Working Holiday Maker Program online lodgement changes
- Top 5 Cultural Celebrations in Australia
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Visiting Australia
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Australia