Working Holiday Maker Program online lodgement changes
From 1 July 2018, there will be changes to the way Work and Holiday visa applications are lodged.
The following applications must be lodged online through ImmiAccount:
- Working Holiday (subclass 417) visa applications
- Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visa applications from Argentina, Slovakia, Spain, the United States, and Uruguay
- Second Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visa applications.
From 1 July 2018, all first Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462) applications for Israeli passport holders must be sent to Berlin for processing.
- The ultimate best things to do in Australia
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Changes to lodgement methods for Family Stream visa applications
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Top 5 Cultural Celebrations in Australia
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Visiting Australia
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Australia