ETA Fees Instruction
There are two kinds of Australia ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) fees that you have to pay to get your ETA to Australia, including the ETA service fee and the Australian Government fee. Detailed information is below.
The Australian Government recommends foreigners own travel insurance when entering this country. Your ETA is approved easier by the Government if you have it. Besides that, travel insurance is also a smart solution to prevent huge costs when unexpected risks occur abroad so you'll travel smarter and safer. So we provide it along with ETA, which is available at US$299.
1. Australia ETA Service Fee
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during an Australia ETA processing from consulting about the Australia ETA, receiving, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the status and results to collecting the ETA from Australian Government then sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped when arriving at the Australian ports. ( at the airports, borders, sea ports).
|Visa types||Service fee/person (US Dollar)|
|1 person||2 people
|10 or more people
|ETA/eVisitor||US$ 59||US$ 57||US$ 55||US$ 52||US$ 45||Plus US$ 79||Plus US$ 99|
- Normal: For those who would like to get ETA within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get ETA within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get ETA within 5 business hours.
2. Australia ETA Government & admin fee
Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the Australian Government to process ETA. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for ETA.
Any changes after paying The Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Government & admin fee||You are a citizen of|
|US$ 60||Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Malaysia, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Republic Of Korea (South), Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, The Netherlands Kingdom Of, The British - Citizen, British - National (Overseas), United States of America, Vatican City State (Holy See)|
Notes about ETA/eVisitor
- Valid passport not less than 6 months
- After your ETA is granted you are able to enter and leave Australia as many times as you need to during a 12 month period, from the date the ETA is granted or until the expiry date of your passport, whichever is earlier.
- You can stay in Australia for a maximum of three months on each visit.